Enicao au pays des kangourous

Récit des aventures d'un kitesurfeur parti vivre en Australie

dimanche 21 octobre 2007

thursday kite session

Comme je l'ai deja ecrit dans un mail en anglais j'ai pas envie de le reecrire en francais.

thursday, I had a really good kiting day. I started near town, but not too close, and I kited upwind along almost all the 4 mile beach to the kite spot, I rided 2 hours there in 25 to 30 knots. and after I went downwind, surfing the waves all the way along the beach . the waves were up to 1m50. it was really good, first time I really enjoy surfing. I was heading back to the spot of the school, when halfway, the leading edge of my kite burst open when flying. I never saw this before. the leading edge burst without crashing in anything. I could keep my kite flying with my leading edge flat, but I decided it was not safe to do so in 30 knots, so I put it in water, and swam to the beach.

So I missed 4 good wind days because my kite was thorn.

2 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil